Friday 12 April 2013

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

I am a majour fan of any beauty skin oils, i love a good oil skin cleanser, treatments and have now fallen for hair treatment oils.

I do about once a week use a good full on deap hair overnight treatment but i had yet to find an oil light enough for everyday use, I have very fine hair and normal oils/serums tend to darken and weigh my hair down.

Avon have recently introduced their Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil, this is a leave in treatment oil that helps to nourish hair.

I have been addicted to this product and have literaly used this everytime i wash my hair! (Which is normaly everyday)
I find this is best to apply around two to three drops in the palms of your hands rub them together for a second and then run only through the ends of my hair while damp before styling, you can also run a small amount through the ends of styled hair to give a glossy shine and tame and flyaway ends. This oil is light weight enough for every day use as tested on my fine limp hair and says its suitable for all hair types.

Although this is a treatment and not a styling product you should still always use a suitable heat protectant before styling with any hot tools, it does however leave a nice gloss making my hair look and feel healthier.

Having had this product for only a few months now it should last ages as you realy only need a tiny amount, I just tend to slap on alot which explains me being half way through already! But still i am glad to see i have found a product i love using and at such a budget price of only £3.50! For 30ml

There isnt however a note on what percentage of argan oil is in this product but i still am a fan and will continue to use a stronger percent of moroccan oil as a leave in over night and this Avons as an every day treament.

This is sold only trough Avon and is priced at only £3.50 For 30ml this is a complete bargain!

If you wish to place an order or would like more info please contact me and i will put you in touch with an Avon rep in your area to make an order with free home delivery.

Enjoy x








No comments:

Post a Comment