Monday 7 May 2012

My Favourite Avon blusher/bronzer

I have been using one of Avons blushers for a good month now and I love it, It is advertised as a blusher but I have very fair skin and I prefer to use it as a bronzer.
It is the True colour blush - I have it in Earthen Rose, It comes in nice black packaging with a mirror and small brush inside (perfect for on the go application) and it is a good size to have around with you in your bag. The earthen rose shade is more of a mid toned kind of between a bronzer and rose blush compared to the other shades that are very much blush pink/coral colours. 
I personaly use it to dust over the outer area of my cheek bones and temples of the forehead, it has no shimmer at all so this can also be used for contouring the face, you get 6g of product which is great and even better at the moment Avon have it on offer for £4 normally £6 so it is a great time to buy while this offer is on.
As I said before I have been using it for a good few weeks now every day and it looks like ive not used any which is always a great sign that it will last well and at this price you cant realy go wrong, it does go onto the brush very lightly which suits my fair skin but this is also very buildable if you like alot of colour.
Great product and well worth trying, I have attached a picture of the product advertised by the gorgous Alesha Dixon and a link to avons latest brochure.

If anyone would like an Avon book delivered to there doorstep by there own personal rep in your area contact me with your details and I will arrange this for you - all orders are placed from the comfort of your own home and delivered to your doorstep free of charge.

Click on this link below to view Avons latest brochure:

http://www.e-pages.dk/uk_avon/416/


No comments:

Post a Comment