Monday 14 May 2012

Avon delivery has arrived, see what products i bought

I love it when my Avon delivery arrives! I can never resist buying things for myself even though im supposed to be making money i always end up spending it! Oh well it saves me buying other things.. Or does it..

Anyway i cant resist a bargain and when i see something on sale or i get the opportunity to buy things cheaper of course im going to buy them!

Anyway moving on, this is just a quick show of what i bought and i will do reviews once i try them out a bit and give my opinion if i like them and get on ok with them.

So, my order came and as per i always forget what i ordered and when i see the amount i forget how much i end up throwing in my order basket without even writting it down!
So this month i tried to focus on skincare to try out and i bought a few planet spa products, I got a thailand lotus flower deep pore cleansing face mask 75ml initialy this looks a great size and smells amazing.

Next up is a small 15ml japanese sake and rice refreshing eye smoother which at 15 ml is big for an eye cream so looks like this will last.

And lastly out of the planet spa section i picked up an African shea buter hand and cuticle cream, this is a 75ml tube.

I also picked up two products from the Solutions skincare range one being the Perfect tone night correcting cream, i have heard great reviews on the solutions day cream so i thought i would give this one a try, i also ordered the solutions sensitive botanicals gentle eye cream with an spf 15.

And lastly grabbed two small bottles of the skin so soft- soft and fresh dry oil spray.

Thats all for skincare I will let you know how i get on with these products.

I lastly bought two makeup products one being my favourite lipstick range from Avon, its the ultra colour rich white gold lipstick in shimmering nude and a glimmerstick liquiglide eye lineer in graphite.

I have put photos and swatches below, i am happy with what i have seen so far and as i said i will keep you up to date on what i think of these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment