Friday 4 May 2012

My favourite night out mascara from Avon

My second favourite mascara at the moment is my "night out" mascara for when i decide to do a more dramatic eye makeup look, this is a relativly new mascara to avon and has been very popular with my customers so i decided to try it out.

I got it in black and this wand and tube lets out alot more product at one time with more of a bristly brush so you get alot more in one sweep, this mascara is great for building up making a very dramatic eye look without being clumpy, I do feel you have to comb through lashes still to seperate and work fast with this masara - but that may be just me.

With my two Avon mascaras i use (check out my fav everyday mascara post) i find that they do dry out quicker than others but if you use them often then they should last for the time you are recommended to keep mascaras and to always change regularly to stop infections.

Overall another good mascara the packaging is realy nice and vibrant - being bright yellow, good size at 7ml and again for a reasonable price of £10 available in black, brown and navy.

Heres what Avon has to say about this product:

Go to great lengths! Gives the look of lash extensions. Lashes look up to 87% longer.* Magnetic Fiber Formula - magnetic fibers work like magnets to instantly attract lashes and extend them to extreme new lengths. Mega Length Brush - flexible lash-hugging bristles combine with precision comb bristles to build extra, extra long lashes. Won’t clump, smudge or flake. .247 oz. net wt. *Top lashes All AVON mascaras are hypoallergenic and opthalmologist-tested.

If anyone would like to order or have a book delivered by an Avon rep in your area please contact me and i will have one dropped at your door, all deliveries are delivered to your door also by your own rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment