Tuesday 29 May 2012

Estee Lauder delux all over Blush compact

Keeping with the Estee Lauder theme from my last post on my Estee Lauder favourite at the moment lipstick, i have also been loving this amazing blush compact! I recieved this compact in a set and i dont think you can buy it individualy sorry if im wrong but i thought i would mention it anyway as i dont think it has every left my bag since i got it!

It is ideal for carrying in your handbag as its very compact, has a good size mirror with one bronzer and three silky power blushes from Estee Lauders signature range.
The bronzer (top left in pics) is in bronze goddess shade 01 and (top right) is blush shade pink kiss 02 & (bottom left) is in shade radiant peach 75 & (bottom right) is nude rose 11.

These are all perfect for any skin tone and neither have any shimmer.
I prefer to use the bronzer as a contour shade and the nude rose just above the contour bronzer with a switch up between the more pink'ier blushes on the apples of my cheeks.
They give of great pigmentation and with the blushes you only need a small amount, so this is set to last me a while!

As i said this mainly does live in my bag for touch ups when im out rather than my every morning makeup id use, but great and handy if needed while out especialy for nights out this fits into a clutchbag great x




No comments:

Post a Comment