Tuesday 29 May 2012

My favourite high end lipstick of the moment

I have so many lipsticks all stored away in my makeup collection and usualy i throw a few in my bag and switch between them, so i thought i would do a post on my 'at the moment' favourite high end lipstick i have been carrying about in my bag. (i will also do a more budget version ive been using).

So where i live in Scotland has had some good weather this past week and ive found myself reaching for brighter shades, more so its been this one is from Estee Lauder, its from there pure colour long lasting lipstick rouge range (long name.. I wanted to give you the full description) in shade no 16 - candy shimmer.

This is a bold rose pink shade with a slight touch of a glossy sheen to it (no glitter) so when applied it has a lovely finish and not in anyway matt, the colour is great for adding a pop to your lips and with the added nourishment leaves your lips looking and feeling comfortable with the added bonus of a good lasting wear and no need for gloss.
It has a great colour to it but is also very wearable for throughout the day.

I havent tried any other colours in this range so i am not sure if any more neautral shades will all be as well wearing as this one but this certainly this has a good staying power.

The packaging is stunning, it is a gold shiny tube - very classic and sheek for carrying around and an all round lovely lipstick.

Excuse my photographs as my lipstick did get a bit melted with the lovely weather weve been having so it may look a bit out of place, (i know shame on me letting it go soft!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment